Our online Scratch coding courses are an ideal way to experience our lessons at home. Try a free lesson.
£24.99 or less
NOTE: You can use any version of Scratch.
Complete these steps ..
1. Open Scratch, OR create a new game (from the top menu choose "File>New").
2. Re-name the cat sprite "Quiz master".
3. Add "Stop All" code to the Quiz master, and "go to" code to place him in the middle of the screen ..
4. Add the first question code using an "ask" block, and an "if .. else" code block ..
Now snap a "when b key pressed" block on top of it ..
Press the "B" key on your keyboard to test your game.
When you are ready, press the "E" key to end your game and continue working on it.
5. Add some more of your own questions. You can add as many questions as you like ..
6. After you have added all your questions, add a final "Say" message and "stop all" block ..
7. Use the File menu to save your game. Name it "Simple quiz" ..
8. Well done, you've finished this tutorial.