Make a ball bounce around the stage.
NOTE: You can use any version of Scratch.
Complete these steps ..
1. Open Scratch, OR create a new game (from the top menu choose "File>New").
2. Right click on sprite1 (the cat) under the stage, and select "delete" ..
3. Click on the "choose new sprite from file" icon under the stage, open the "Things" folder, find and select a ball and then click "ok" ..
.. or ..
click here ..
.. and then find and select a ball sprite.
4. If necessary, re-name the ball "ball" and then add the following script/code to end the game when the player presses the "E" key on their keyboard ..
Now add the code to set the balls properties (size, starting location etc), and the code to make it move and bounce ..
Press the "B" key on your keyboard to test your game.
When you are ready, press the "E" key to end your game and continue working on it.
5. What happens if you change the turn degrees from 45 to 33, or 90?
6. Use the File menu to save your game. Name it "Make ball bounce v1" ..
7. Well done, you've finished this tutorial!