In this exercise you will learn how to allow and disallow the Cat to rotate.
NOTE: You can use any version of Scratch.
Scratch 1.4 gives you 3 buttons for each sprite to let you decide the sprites rotation property ..
Scratch Desktop has a code block to achieve this ..
Complete these steps ..
1. Open Scratch, OR create a new game (from the top menu choose "File>New").
2. Select the Cat sprite and add these scripts/code ..
3. Press the "B" key to start the cat moving and then try out each of the 3 direction buttons next to the Cat thumbnail image ..
.. or ..
If you are using Scratch Desktop, add this code/script and try the different options in the blue code block ..
When you are ready press the "E" key to end your game.
4. Use the File menu to save your game file. Name it "Rotation property v1".
5. Well done, you've finished this tutorial!